What is Push Notification for Android
Engage your users across Android, iOS and Chrome
Send data from your server to your users’ devices, and receive messages from devices on the same connection. The GCM service handles all aspects of queueing of messages and delivery to client applications running on target devices, and it is completely free.
Versatile Messaging Targets: Distribute messages to your client app in any of three ways — to single devices, to groups of devices, or to devices subscribed to topics.
Downstream Messaging: For purposes such as alerting users, chat messaging or kicking off background processing before the user opens the client app, GCM provides a reliable and battery-efficient connection between your server and devices.
Upstream Messaging: Send acknowledgments, chats, and other messages from devices back to your server over GCM’s reliable and battery-efficient connection channel.
How to use Push Notification for Get GPS Now
– Download and Install GuestSpy on target phone, you want monitor, not your phone
– Register New Account to GuestSpy.COM. Hide icon is necessary
– Login to my.guestspy.com. View all tracking data. and you can track real-time GPS.
– If you want target phone’s location immediately, you can click GPS History – > Get GPS Now
How to use Push Notification for Sync Now
– After register account and login to my.guestspy.com, you can click Settings – > Sync Settings
– You can change or turn on/off function such as gps, sms, call, whatsapp, sync interval, gps interval, and click Save & Sync Now.
– Target Device sync setting now when has Internet Connection.
How to use Push Notification for Ambient Recording
– After register account and login to my.guestspy.com, you can click Ambient Voice Recording
– Click Start now, and you can listen live audio recording from Target Phone. and it’s save file recording to Control Panel.
– You can download file voice recording.